Whether you are vaccinated or not, there are things you can do to protect yourself and others from COVID-19. You must:
- stay 1.5 metres away from other people and avoid handshakes and contact with people outside your household
- stay home if you feel unwell and get tested for COVID-19.
- wash your hands regularly with soap and water or use hand sanitiser
- always cough or sneeze into your arm or a tissue and put the tissue in the bin straight away
- download the COVIDSafe app to help health officials let you know if you have been in contact with someone who has COVID-19